2019 John Deere TS 4x2
- Best in class work capability
- Best in class durability
- Enhanced stability for better performance in difficult terrain
- Precision-engineered drive system
- Features operating conveniences such as cushioned bucket seating, cup holders, 12-V outlet, glove box, and fuel gauge
- Large, durable cargo box for heavy hauling
- Type: 4-cycle gas
- Displacement: 400 cc; 24.4 cu in.
- Power: 10.1 kW; 13.5 hp
- Cooling system: Air
- Transmission: Continuously variable transmission (CVT)
- Final drive: Fully enclosed; oil bath
- Four wheel drive: No
- Traction assist: Mechanically Activated Differential Lock
- Descent control: No
- Maximum traveling speed: 0-20 (0-32 km/h) forward, 0-19.4 (0-31.2 km/h) reverse
- Front: Independent spring over shock, single A-arm
- Rear: Two high-floatation, low pressure tires (solid axles)
- Type: Wet disk in transaxle
- Park brake: Wet disk, hand operated
- Front: Two 22.5x10.00-8, 2 PR hi-flotation
- Rear: Two 25x12.00-9, 2 PR hi-flotation
- Dry weight: 915 lb.
Dimensions / Capacities
- Wheelbase: 1770 mm; 69.7 in.
- Front tread centers: 1270 mm; 50.0 in.
- Rear tread centers: 1220 mm; 48 in.
- Height: 1108 mm; 43.6 in.
- Width: 1525 mm; 60 in.
- Length: 104.0 in.
- Ground clearance: 6.0 in. (under transaxle); 9.8 in. (foot platform)
- Fuel capacity: 5.0 gal.
- Cargo box dimensions: 39.5 (L) x 49 (W) x 9 (H) in.
- Cargo box capacity: 227 kg; 500 lb.
- Payload capacity: 408 kg; 900 lb.
- Towing capacity: 408 kg; 900 lb.
- Hitch: 1.25in hitch is available as an option (BM23839)
- Color: Green/Yellow
- Power steering: No
- Battery: 340 @ -18 C (0 F) CCA
- Alternator: 16.6 @ 3700 rpm (regulated) amp
- Instrumentation: Fuel Gauge, Hour Meter listed in the Sales Manual
- Storage: Cup Holder, Glovebox
- Seating: Bucket Seats
- Country of Manufacture: U.S.
NOTES:Manufacturer's suggested price in USD. MSRP may be different in California. Shown with optional equipment not included in the price. Attachments and implements sold separately. Taxes, destination charge, freight, setup, and delivery not included. Equipment, models, features, options, attachments and prices may vary by dealer. John Deere reserves the right to change specifications, model features, design, and price of the products described here without notice. Before operating or riding, always refer to the safety and operating information on the vehicle, and in the Operator's Manual. Actual vehicle top speed may vary based on belt wear, tire selection, vehicle weight, fuel condition, terrain and other environmental factors. The engine horsepower and torque information are provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. Actual operating horsepower and torque will be less. Refer to the engine manufacturer's website for additional information.
- Engine Type
- 4-cycle gas
- 24.4 cu in. (400 cc)
- Front Suspension
- Independent spring over shock, single A-arm
- Front Brakes
- Wet disk in transaxle
- Front Tire
- Two 22.5x10.00-8, 2 PR hi-flotation
- Rear Suspension
- Two high-floatation, low pressure tires (solid axles)
- Rear Brakes
- Wet disk in transaxle
- Rear Tire
- Two 25x12.00-9, 2 PR hi-flotation
- Ground Clearance
- 9.8 in. (foot platform) (6.0 in. (under transaxle))
- 69.7 in. (1770 mm)
- Box Capacity
- 500 lb. (227 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 900 lb. (408 kg)
- Dry Weight
- 915 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.0 gal.
- Continuously variable transmission (CVT)